Who am I and Why I'm here

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t Everyone ! 


  Who am I? Answering a question like this has often been difficult even for those with high intelligence quotient. I may not know who I fully am, but I know who I am not hehe. I am not a vindictive person, I am not irresponsible, I am not slack with my studies, I am not dishonest and I am not a bully. Life is full of ups and downs. I know this is a cliché, but this phrase summarizes my whole existence. Sometimes my life is fun, happy and almost enviable and at other times my life is boring, sad, uninspiring and sometimes downright disgusting. I know I am not perfect, I have never tried to be, but one thing is true – I AM WHO I AM.

    My name is Khairun Niza. I am 21 years old (omg sound really old) and I was born in Tawau, Sabah On August 30 (save the date!) winks winks. Currently, I’m doing my bachelor in Education (Guidance & counselling) at International Islamic University Malaysia.



 

    I am an outgoing person with a good sense of humour and I make friends easily. My friends say that I am funny and fun to be with. I sometimes go out of my way to be nice to people and help them out. I guess this is rooted in my sense of responsibility which was honed into me by my parents considering that I am the first born of my family. Friendship and family mean a lot to me. I can go all out for my friends and my family and they know it. I think this is why I have had the same set of friends for years. We have transitioned from friends to family hiks!(virtual hug).

    Why I'm here? I’m always looking for ways to develop my skills and learn new things not just in school but outside the school environment. The purpose of this blog is actually for my UNGS 1201 (sustainable development) subject, It's mainly for my weekly reflections. I have every intention to make the world a better place. I know I have no concrete plans right now, but I am on a road to discovery. Hopefully, everything went well. Aamiin.




Comments

  1. people dont often know themselves indeed. looking forward for your upcoming contents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehe yaa, we often found ourself still confusing about our true self .

      Delete
  2. Nice introduction for starting a blog! Looking forward for your next section!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great personality. looking forward for your further blog✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good and great contain 👍🏼 Keep it up 😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great introduction, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice content. Keep it up 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you the best on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing u the best on this journey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to know you niza, Looking forward for your next content. 🐛🐛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hani! Happy to see your comment here ^^ Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment